About Cheri Elliott
Cheri Elliott, The Broker on a Bike, is Century 21’s Senior Executive Broker-Associate located in El Dorado Hills and one of the most respected Realtors in the area due to her impeccable reputation for client satisfaction with award-winning services since 2001. Cheri Elliott specializes in residential home selling and home buying, handles transactions efficiently, and prides herself on giving her clients her personal and undivided attention.
This successful history has resulted in a long list of satisfied clients plus such honors as a Life-Time Member Top Achiever, a Centurion Award-Winner, a President's Producer Award-Winner, a Leader’s Circle Award-Winner, a Master’s Ruby Award winner, a Pinnacle Quality Service Award-Winner, Master’s Diamond Award-Winner, including being a certified luxury home specialist. Cheri Elliott also holds her Bachelor’s of Science in Business from CSUS with a concentration in Real Estate and Land Use.
In addition to her real estate success, Cheri Elliott also possesses a fascinating successful past. Cheri Elliott is honorably well known as “The Broker on a Bike” for her legendary professional cycling career which includes 14 World and National Championship titles, two X-Games Gold Medals, a Guinness World record, a published author, CEO of an International Sports Management company, a pioneer and trail blazer for women cyclists racing and winning against male fields, and a two time Hall of Famer with her most recent induction into the “United States Bicycling Hall of Fame.”
Needless to say, Cheri Elliott now translates that athletic drive and business passion directly to her real estate services for her Buyers and Sellers. When you are ready to sell, Cheri Elliott will determine your property’s value and aggressively implement the Century 21 and Cheri Elliott time-tested marketing strategy that spans locally, nationally and globally. If you are searching for a home, Cheri Elliott will help determine your specific needs to ensure the best selection of properties and assist in the home buying process every step of the way. With her years of experience, vast real estate knowledge, unparalleled marketing strategy, and meticulous professionalism, Cheri Elliott’s goal is her clients’ complete satisfaction.
See Client TESTIMONIALS
Cheri Elliott TV Commercial - Are You Ready for Your Journey?
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott Winning for You
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott's Legendary Cycling History
VIDEO - Acceptance Speech U.S. Bicycling Hall of Fame
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott Having Some Fun
Cheri Elliott – “The Broker on a Bike”
- Century 21's Senior Executive Broker Associate
- B.S. in Business: Emphasis in Real Estate & Land Use ~ CSUS
- Award-Winning Real Estate Services since 2001
- Life-Time Member Top Achiever
- President's Producer Award-Winner
- Centurion Award-Winner
- Master’s Diamond Award Winner
- Master’s Ruby Award Winner
- Beyond Excellence Award Winner
- Leader’s Circle Award Winner
- Quality Pinnacle Service Award Winner
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Dedicated Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Possesses a Time-Tested, Innovative Marketing Program
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of the El Dorado County Association of Realtors (EDCAR)
- Former 14-Time World & National Champion World Class Cyclist
- Two-Time X-Games Gold Medalist & Guinness World Record Holder
- Published Author, Philanthropist, and Helmet Safety Advocate for kids
- HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE: United States Bicycling Hall of Fame
- HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE: National BMX Hall of Fame
Contact Cheri Elliott anytime if you have any questions or real estate needs.
All measurements and all calculations of area (i.e., Sq Ft and Acreage) are approximate. Broker has represented to MetroList that Broker has a valid listing signed by seller authorizing placement in the MLS. Above information is provided by Seller and/or other sources and has not been verified by Broker. Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
Listings marked with V* indicate the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price range. For example, a Price of $140,000-$170,000 indicates the seller will entertain offers from $140,000 to $170,000.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 10:36pm CDT.