Cycling History - Cheri Elliott Legacy
Cheri Elliott is both a nationally and internationally famed iconic cyclist. She carries with her an unprecedented BMX and Downhill Mountain Bike career of 14 major National and World titles under her belt, including two X-Games Gold Medals, a Guinness World Record, a trail-blazer for women cyclist, and a two-time Hall of Famer with her most recent induction into the United States Bicycling Hall of Fame.
Cheri Elliott retired from cycling competition in 2001. Cheri is forever branded as a living legend. No other woman has ever matched Cheri’s style, reputation, or her eight back-to-back World and National titles. Beating the top guys, aerials on quarter pipes, explosive riding style, and the ability to do “table-tops” are all part of the Cheri Elliott legacy. Cheri’s legacy in both Mountain Biking and BMX is not only attributed to her winning and racing style. She is a unique personality. Cheri always wore a smile and was fun to watch. Additionally, she has her Bachelor’s of Science in Business and utilized it wisely. Cheri ran her own racing program successfully for several years sponsored by the top corporate cycling companies in the industry and became a cycling business icon for others to follow. Anyone associated with Cheri would agree that she is “one of a kind” and a true role model.
Cheri Elliott is now one of the most hotly sought after Realtors in Northern California appropriately known as "The Broker on a Bike." As you can imagine, she has built an impeccable reputation for client satisfaction.
Two-Time Hall of Famer
United States Bicycling Hall of Fame
- Inducted in 2008
- First and Only Female BMX Athlete ever Inducted
BMX Hall of Fame
- Inducted in 1989
- First Female ever Inducted
Mountain Biking (1994-2001)
- Two Time X-Games Gold Medalist World Champion
- Three Time X-Games Silver Medalist
- Four Time NORBA National Champion
- A Guinness World Record Holder
BMX Racing (1980-1985)
- Four-Time World Champion
- Five-Time National Champion
- Three-Time Gold Cup Champion
- Two-Time World Cup Champion
- First BMXer to ever win 3-consecutive National Titles in a row (’83,’84,’85)
- A pioneering Woman that won Trophy Dashes and National Events against male fields.
- Considered one of the most iconic and historic figures in BMX history.
- An advocate and trail-blazer for all BMX Female Athletes of yesterday and today.
- Honors College Graduate, CSUS: B.S. Business - Real Estate and Land Use
- A published Author: Co-authored The Athlete’s Guide to Sponsorship
- Former CEO of an International Sports Management Company
- Honorably a Wikipedia Sports Figure
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott's Legendary Cycling History
VIDEO - Acceptance Speech U.S. Bicycling Hall of Fame
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott Winter X-Games Spotlight
VIDEO - Cheri Elliott Today "The Broker on a Bike"
All measurements and all calculations of area (i.e., Sq Ft and Acreage) are approximate. Broker has represented to MetroList that Broker has a valid listing signed by seller authorizing placement in the MLS. Above information is provided by Seller and/or other sources and has not been verified by Broker. Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
Listings marked with V* indicate the seller is willing to entertain offers within a Listing Price range. For example, a Price of $140,000-$170,000 indicates the seller will entertain offers from $140,000 to $170,000.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 10:51pm CDT.